Modern Service Experience 2017: A Recipe for Onsite Success
Oracle Service Cloud has hundreds of guests joining us at the 3rd annual Modern Service Experience at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada April 25 – 27, 2017. Below is a little something we whipped up to help our guests make the most of their time at the event.
- 650+ (& growing!) service professionals, partners, analysts, and press
- Robust content designed to spark your creativity and arm with you with best practices and tips and tricks
- Memorable keynotes
- Industry analysts’, thought leaders’, and customers’ perspectives
- A prestigious awards program
- Ask the Experts one-on-one sessions
- Training workshops
- Networking opportunities
- Engaging attendee activities
- Partner involvement
In one bowl, sift networking opportunities.
- Participate in our conference scavenger hunt as part of our new Hero Hub program. <Watch>
- Jump start your networking at the conference by participating in one of ten customer roundtables on Tuesday afternoon. In addition, close out the conference by engaging with your peers in one of five roundtables. <Watch>
- Meet conference attendees who work in your industry or who share similar interests by attending any of the eleven networking meetups. <Watch>
In another bowl, mix great content.
- Attend several of the 40 breakout sessions including those specific for your role: executives, field service (new this year!), and developers (new this year!).
- You told us what you wanted – and we listened! Consider attending one of five “Customer Voted” breakout sessions.
- Listen to Innovation Talks on messaging, Internet of Things (IoT), and virtual assistants. These Talks will feature solution innovation along with customers’ and analysts’ perspectives in a TED Talk© format. <Watch>
- Dive into the Oracle Service Cloud solution by participating in our pre-conference training workshops (15 total) available to executive, developer, and administrator attendees on topics like “Customer Portal for Non-Developers (sponsored by Gold Partner Helix),” “Winning with Service Cloud Analytics,” and “Supercharge Your Agents: A Guide to Advanced Desktop Automation.” <Watch>
- Checkout specific activities for industries including retail, higher education, public sector, and financial services.
- Participate in an interactive keynote that incorporates a slot machine and a robot to deliver an entirely human-less support experience while showcasing the Oracle Service Cloud solution including innovations in Internet of Things (IoT), messaging, augmented reality, tribal knowledge, and robotics. Also hear from customer Denon & Marantz and partner Directly. <Watch>
- Sit down in a one-on-one meeting with product management, development, consulting, and Gold Sponsor Helix during Ask the Experts. <Watch>
- Visit the exhibit hall and engage in immersive experiences and interactive demos. <Watch>
- Gain tremendous insight from thought leader Jeanne Bliss in Thursday’s closing keynote.
- Collect ideas from analysts and influencers Kate Leggett, Forrester Research; Paul Greenberg, the 56 Group; Denis Pombriant, Beagle Research; Jeremy Cox, Ovum; and Dan Miller, Opus.
- Meet and interact with SoftBanks’ Pepper robot. <Watch>
Then, combine both bowls and add customer recognition.
- If you are a 2017 award finalist, attend our invite-only Awards Gala. <Watch>
- Attend our customer appreciation party at the Light Nightclub on Tuesday night with music from the Spazmatics and 500’s. On Wednesday night, listen and dance to Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears and the Fitz and the Tantrums. <Watch>
Last, sprinkle in opportunities to build relationships.
- Get inspired through stories from more than 40 customer speakers from organizations like Denon & Marantz, Audible, Panera, United States Air Force, Toyota, GE Appliance, a Haier Company, Kohl’s, and LinkedIn.
- Shake the hands of our partner sponsors: (Gold) Helix, (Silver) Eventus and Five9, and (Bronze) Amberleaf, Directly, eVerge, Glympse, inContact, ITC Infotech, Language I/O, OpenMethods, Quiq, SoftClouds, Speridian Technologies.
- Download Oracle Events 17 in your App Store. Select Modern Customer Experience 2017 once downloaded, and use it to build your onsite schedule.
- If you haven’t already, you can continue to register for the Modern Service Experience. Use DSSEB17 for a rate of $999USD (a $1000 savings!)
- Engage with us before and during the conference on Twitter using the hashtags #ServiceX17 and #ModernCX.
Yield: You’ll return home excited, energized, and ready to implement your key takeaways!